Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life keeps you on your toes so dont try to sit down

This week has been crazy for Dugan and I. We have been losing cable channels for the past few months. It has been a tag team between the TV repair guy and the cable guy. Well the TV repair guy was out last Saturday and “fixed” something well It made things worse (much worse). So our main 56” TV has been down all week. Then Dugan took the one off the wall in the bedroom to hook up to the cable and it is setting on the coffee table but that TV. But it has been having problems with one of it ports so he can’t get his PS3 to work. Anyway to say the least I have kind of felt bad for him. I personally could go a long time without TV. I mean I have a few fav shows but I can always find them on the internet if needs be and they are all reruns right now anyway. Well along with the TV stuff we have been pretty busy. All materials for applying to the Arch program at the U are turned in. We had a calculus test on Tuesday and a physics test on Friday. Still that was not enough Dugan and I both had interviews on Thursday for the same Arch Firm. On Thursday when we got to the building we went in and the guy who was interviewing us said that we would go over to this little sandwich, coffee place and he interviewed Dugan and I at the same time for the same position. It was pretty crazy. So we should hear back this next week. Well our finals are in two weeks, cross your fingers and pray for us. We are also anticipating the news of Dugan’s little Sister Amanda having her baby boy. We are looking forward to being out of school and having some freedom to go and see them all in Fernley, NV. Even with everything being so busy we are happy and healthy and miss and love you all.

1 comment:

Cam and Josie said...

Hey you two--good luck with everything! I hope it all works out!