Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girls Night Out



Last night my sister Ashten and I had a girls night out. We went and got manicures and pedicures. Then we went to Roberts and got a few things for our scrapbooks. It was really fun. I also got to see Ashten's little guy Liam roll over all by himself. He is a little over 5 months now.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Char, I am very glad you have a blog. Now I can see what you are up to without using crummy myspace. I'm not a fan of that website anymore, I think blogspot is more family friendly and does a better job at keeping everyone updated on our lives. Anyway, good to talk to you, hope to talk to you again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I found your blog through Nicole's! I'm so glad you have a blog! You look beautiful and I'm glad you're doing well. Good job having a girl's night. . . aren't those lifesavers sometimes?
love, Camilla