Friday, April 25, 2008


Today I woke up early and couldn’t go back to sleep. I was really anxious about my Physics final. I didn’t want to just stay in bed or my mind would just think of things and make me more anxious about my final so I went into our office and picked a book off the bookcase. It was the book “Way to Be” By President Hinckley so I went back to my bed to cuddle up and read. I finished the book in about an hour. It went over the 9 B’s. It was just what I needed. I felt so amazing after reading it and I know that it would get me through my Physics final. I would invite you all to get your hands on it and read it and mark the things that stand out to you. You will feel so good. Later Dugan and I got ready for our Physics final. The Final lasted two long hours but it is all over. Now it is time to get ready for the Calculus final that will be on Monday. I can’t wait for Summer.

No comments: