Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daughters of Our Heavenly Father



I have a calculus final that I need to finish studying for but I wanted to take a quick minute to say something. I just got home from church and am so excited to tell you all that I have just been set apart as the Young Women’s President in my ward. I am grateful and humbled by receiving this call in our intercity ward. I have Faith that my Heavenly Father will help me. I love working with the young women and have a wonderful counselor Ronda who has already shown me so much support. I am grateful for Erin the old president who has taught me so much and I hope I can use many of the things she has taught me. I can’t wait to keep you all posted with all the fun things that the YW will do and the things that they will teach me.

2 comments:

Jason and Ronda said...

Oh! I love this picture I seriousely need a copy! I am so glad all of our girls came! What a treat it was. I am so gald to be serving with you again. THank you so much for your friendship it means a lot to me.

Janet said...

You'll be a great YW pres.! I loved that calling, and I know you will too.