Tuesday~ Swimming all day, nice night with the hubby
Wednesday~ More water fun, went to Lagoon with Dugan
Thursday~ Awesome water fight, good workout, fun with the hubby
Friday~ Had a fun day at the water park with my kids. I got really gutsy and jumped off the 5 meter and then the 7 meter platforms. It was really scary but fun too. Plus some of the other leaders were very impressed. It has been over 10 years since I last went off a diving board. I am pretty sure it was at the Provo Rec Pool. That night Dugan and I went with our friends to the $1.00 movie and went and played some pool together. It was a wonderful day but I am very tired.
Saturday~ Went to an awesome pilates class. Had a fun time at the farmers market and even met up with my sister who was there with her husband and little boy. Dugan and I had a nice day hanging out.
Sunday~ Enjoyed church, had time to hang out with my friend Pam from school and catch up.
Totally ready for a fun new week at camp.
Sorry I don't have any pictures without kids in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment