Friday, July 23, 2010

A Week Off

Monday~ The day of DDDDEEEEEEPPPP Cleaning. We are talking the places you only really go every 6 months or so. Yep that is where I was for over 6 hours. My house is prepped and ready for school to start. Thank goodness that is still a month away. Went to my fav. kickboxing class. If anyone would be interested in coming let me know.

Tuesday~ Awesome day of training. Its funny how much I look forward to the days that I am training and not just working out. We will see if I am ready in time for the race. Got all my shopping done in time for two cute munchkins to come over. My dear friend Carrie was so kind to let me barrow her two wonderful kids for a few hours. We had lunch, played with bubbles, went swimming, then Katie took her nap while Jimmy and I played games and made ice cream. I was a little sad when their dad came to pick them up but at least Dugan and I had plans and were headed out anyway. Dugan and I went to Lagoon for our weekly trip. We went to the water part and had lots of fun. We weren't planning on going on any of the normal rides this trip but the lines were so short we had to go on a few.

Wednesday~ I worked out. Had a dentist appointment in Orem. Got back just in time to meet Dugan for a Sushi lunch. Yummy! Ran a few errands. Had a nice relaxing night at home. This not working all week has given me lots of time to get stuff done.

Thursday~ Took the car in to see if they could fix my AC it hasn't been working all summer. I figure I only really need it for 3 months a year so I have just been dealing but Dugan decided we should take it to this new place and see what they could do. Came home worked out. Then I went through some things to get stuff ready to take to DI. While going through stuff I kind of watched Baby Geniuses (I Love this movie) and It Could Happen to You. Then I had a meeting for work. Picked up Dugan so we could go get the car. Yeah they fixed my problem at a wonderful price. I will be going there in the future. Another nice relaxing night at home.

Friday~ I got up early to go and get a massage with my little sister Ashten. We had a fun morning together shopping, massages and yogurt. Then Dugan and I head a nice day hanging out together. (He had the day off for the July 24th Holiday.) We had plans with our friends Jim and Carrie to celebrate Jim's birthday. We had fun at dinner, saw Iron Man 2, and hung out in the Hot Tub.

No comments: