Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week two The Great Science Scene

Monday~ Went to the Utah House and made a S'more in a box, learned about plants, bugs and the food chain.

Tuesday~ Built Bottle Rockets and paper rockets that we launched and then went swimming.
Today is mine and Dugan's 5th wedding Anniversary. He took me to dinner at this very nice restaurant. We had Pancetta with cantaloup and pear. Dugan had steak and I had sea Bass. We had a wonderful molten lava cake with chocolate chip gelato for dessert. It was really fun to celebrate our marriage. We are so happy and in love.

Wednesday~ Dissected a cows heart and went on a hike
Went to my friends house to make yummy bruschetta and pasta. Dugan had also made plans with our other friends so then I went out to eat with them. The weather made it feel like it was Feb. not June.

Thursday~ Made Solar Cars, made Shrek Ogre visor hats, green rice krispie treats with candy mixed in and played balloon games.
After work Dugan and I went to Lagoon. We had fun riding the roller-coasters. I was pretty tired.

Friday~ Went to beautiful Silver Lake and hiked around. Named the ducks and sang lots of songs.
Dugan and I went and got ice cream and went for a nice evening walk together.

Saturday~ Went with my little sister and her cute little boy to the Farmers Market. Dugan and I went to Provo to go to Seven Peaks with our friends. We had a fun time and I was so careful about putting on Sunblock over and over again. I didn't get pink at all. I am so proud of myself. I use to ALWAYS get burned at Seven Peaks when I was little. We decided to have breakfast for dinner. Which our friends prepared for us. Thanks guys! We then watched Valentine's Day. It was a wonderful day.

Sunday~ Had a nice day. I got all my stuff ready for teaching tomorrow. Made this S'more bar for dessert after dinner and enjoyed the end of my weekend. Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad. I am the Luckiest girl in the world to have him.

Silver Lake

This cow heart was a little bigger then normal.



No comments: