Sunday, June 27, 2010

U and Beyond


Monday June 21 ~ Played with tie dye and puff paints
Taught my first Jr Architecture class of the week
Went to an Awesome kickboxing class
Hung out with Dugan

Tuesday June 22~ Had an adventure going to the Aviary and saw CUTE baby ducks and quails
Taught Jr Arch
Went to the gym to work on my training
Hung out with Dugan

Wednesday June 23~ Drove 40 minutes to go to a dentist appointment only to find out it is next Tuesday. I had requested the morning off of work and everything. Oh Well. I will have to reschedule.
Taught Jr Arch
Worked out
Hung out with Dugan
Thursday June 24 ~ Made Comets
Taught Jr Arch
Worked out
Hung out with Dugan

Friday June 25~ Went to the zoo. Oh there was a baby elephant named Zuri and it was SSSOOOOO cute. I loved that little girl. I also saw the new Silver back Gorilla and lots of other awesome animals.
My Jr Arch class presented there week of work to there parents
Dugan and I got ready for our yard sale and took all our stuff over to our friends house and got things ready.

Saturday June 26~ Woke up way to early. We went and set up the yard sale with our friends.
The yard sale went really well. I thin that Dugan and I will have one every
summer. It is nice to get rid of stuff we don't need and to make a little money.
I got a little sunburn and can now be referred to as Strawberries 'n cream.
After the yard sale we ran a few errands and decided we wanted a date night.
We went to the movies and then to dinner at The Dodo. Dugan had rare Tuna and I had the BEST Salmon. We had Key Lime Pie to go. It was a wonderful night and went to bed early.

Sunday June 27~ Today I taught the youth sunday school class at church. It was about Self~Mastery. It was really fun to prepare. Dugan and I had a nice relaxing afternoon and went on the 5th evening walk this week.

I Love Summer.

Strawberries 'n Cream
http://babyzuriblog.blogspot.com/


No comments: