We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Chefs are in our House
That's right ladies and gentleman. On Friday Dugan and I were looking for something fun to do and we had to stop by Costco. We ended up buying a few pounds of Alaskan King Crab legs and stuffed salmon. We headed home and got to work in the kitchen. We made some scrumptious seafood. The best part is for our Architecture studio class we are suppose to try cooking something new. I didn't really know what to try because I cook a lot and I have tried a lot of things. So we had a fun night and it counted as homework. Pic to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment