We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Friday, March 19, 2010
Spring Break is here
This past week has been a little off. I blame it on Daylight Savings. You think one hour wouldn't do much but let me tell you it has. It was so hard to focus on school this week with spring break coming and grad school letters being mailed out next week. I got a 90% on the test I had on Wednesday at least my brain was kind of functioning. The design of the Culinary Art School is coming along. My Birthday is coming up. Life is pretty Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment