I know what you are thinking what does all this have to do with family. Well let me tell you. I was born to extraordinary parents and blessed with having an older brother and a younger sister who I love dearly. We spent 16 fast years together living under one big roof. What did we do well there are more memories then I could ever have time to share but lets just say there was fort building, game playing, reading, learning, loving and of course fighting. Life was fun, happy and pretty carefree. Now we are all grown up and life is hard out in this big world. We can't just go to the next room over and see each other but distance has no impact on the support, love, and care we have for one another. My family supports me, prays for me and loves me unconditionally. Putting things into perspective. I have a family and a heavenly father who love me. God gave me a family which leaves me no room for doubt.
We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Thankful that God puts us in Families
Lately I have been really stressed, scared, worried, (input any emotion you can think of here) about getting into Grad School. I am thinking about it all the time and Praying constantly. I have been driving myself crazy with the "What if's" I know what you are all saying have Faith and don't worry about it but truly this is easier said then done. I can go about 2 weeks at a time before I have to have another pep talk. This week has been a busy one at school and this weekend of model building and drawing perfecting has been void of sleep. But I had a friend remind me that what I am experiencing is a lot of doubt. Ok so.... How to get ride of this doubt? Wonderful question, think of what is the opposite of doubt? ASSURED Definition of Assured ~ Made Certain, guaranteed. Thesaurus options are positive, fearless, secure and fixed. I am going to be assured and be fearless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment