We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination.
"A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart."
~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Far Away but close to our Hearts
I just wanted to take a quick minute to dedicate a BLOG to the little ones I love who live far away. We Love You and Miss You!
Hey, I am having a Scentsy/Modbe clothing party at my house tomorrow. I would love for you to come!!! Bring family, friends, or anyone else who is interested. You can check out the products online at scentsy.com, or modbeclothing.com. More info on my blog...hope to see you there!!!
We love you guys and miss you too. We're sooo excited to see you on Thanksgiving!! Have a great week and be careful driving down... sounds like you guys don't get much sleep. xoxo lots!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! You do have cute nieces and nephews! I hope you're having a good week.
luv, Carrie
Hey, I am having a Scentsy/Modbe clothing party at my house tomorrow. I would love for you to come!!! Bring family, friends, or anyone else who is interested. You can check out the products online at scentsy.com, or modbeclothing.com. More info on my blog...hope to see you there!!!
We love you guys and miss you too. We're sooo excited to see you on Thanksgiving!! Have a great week and be careful driving down... sounds like you guys don't get much sleep. xoxo lots!!
Post a Comment