Friday, November 21, 2008

OK OK I Promised SOOOOO

Here are a few pictures from mine and Dugan's second projects. For one of our classes we have to make a website to show our work so you can see more later.

Projects 2
Salt Flat Newspaper building
This all took 2 months to design there were over 50 idea's worked on before these ones became the final product. 


Char's Design

      Concept

Floor Plan

Display Board all by hand

My Model! I built using REALLY BIG POWER TOOLS!

Dugan's Design

The Model that was built twice because it shattered the first time. 
Dugan now has a new talent of Welding!

Dugan's Presentation Board

Right now I am waiting for our 3rd Project to be finished being judged. So I don't have pictures of it yet. The pictures from my first project are on a different memory card so you will have to see them at a later time also.

No comments: