Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bye Bye Purple


I grew up in Provo which pretty much made me a BYU fan. So when I started at the University of Utah people would ask me what color did I bleed. I would reply Purple. I have discovered this is no longer the case. I still feel a little sympathy for the Blue but I am ALL RED! 
GO UTAH UTES!!!

P.S. This was a weekend of Winning. Dugan and I were part of a design competition where both our groups won. His group was chosen to display there Art Instillation at New Year's Eve's First Night and my group was chosen to display our Art Instillation at Trolley Square. More details to come. Plus of course UTAH WON!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

CHAR!!!!! How could you! Traitor! Ha ha, just kiddin. Thats cool that you have adapted well enough to take on that horrid Ute spirit...but thats your choice!
Lets get together. I haven't seen you in forever! miss you friend!

Emily said...

How was Vegas? Your mom dropped off your shower gift, Thank you so much! The onsie and winnie the pooh outfit are adorable! We missed you, hope you had a great Thanksgiving Char!