We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Monday, August 4, 2008
Wal-Mart brings out the Brat in Me
Ok so Dugan and I always say that we will consider ourselves successful when we no longer have to shop at Wal-mart. Every two weeks when we go shopping there we HATE it. The ales are crowded the other people who are shopping just drive you crazy. But I am sure that we all agree that the waiting in line is the worse. So today I had to make a Quick (haha) trip to pick up 3 things. I will try to explain this the best I can. So you know how there can be two checkout stands one closer and the others tapered with it. So you actually have two lines but the one looks longer because the actual checkout stand is back farther. Anyway hopefully you know what I am talking about. So I see this long line and there is the checkout stand that is closer to the door and the line has two people so I excuse myself past the people standing in front of me in line to go to the other checkout stand. Then a man in line stops me and starts yelling at me and saying that they had one line for both check stands ( maybe he has never shopped at wal-mart). So I go to the back of the line. As I glance over to the two checkout stands that look just like ours I see that there are Two separate lines. I said under my breath to the women a head of me that those other two checkout stands had separate lines. She glares at me and says it's because they have more room. I saw new costumer who had gone in from the side get in the short line I had tried to get in to in the first place. So that was it I was moving lines and I was going to show the dumb people in front of me how the checkout stands work so I moved to the other short line next to the first one. I had two wait less then a minute. As the cashier scanned at my groceries I looked back to see the line I had just left had still not moved. I paid and as I picked up my groceries I looked back and shrugged with a smile on my face. I realize I was really being a brat. But maybe next time they wont yell at someone and use the lines properly. I hate that I felt so good after but karma bits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i always say we will be alright when we dont have to budget food and gas
Post a Comment