Sunday, August 24, 2008

All our bags are packed


Today summer ends for Dugan and I. Tomorrow we start our wonderful Journey through the Architecture Program. We have been wishing and hoping and praying for this for so long. We are finally hear. We will probably be at the school 80 hours a week but we are ready. So wish us Luck because her we go.

5 comments:

Darth Swoosh said...

so r ya gonna stich some cool swooshs on those BORING bags, come on now, i thought Timp taught you something, image is everything thirst is nothing, obey your thirst, drink slurpees!
GO THUNDERBIRDS

Carrie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for being such a great friend. I'm sad I'll probably see you less now that school has started. I'm so proud of you both. And those campfire pictures were great, thanks for always having your camera. Love ya!!
Carrie

Michael said...

I know how arduous this program is, I wish you guys much luck. I am still amazed you entered the program together which will be nice for your relationship.

Emily said...

Hey Char, how is school going? You two will make great architects and hopefully I'll be able to afford you when I build a house (someday!). That get together was actually not a good-bye party, it was because Brooke was in town. I'm sorry you weren't there. I will be in Utah for a quick trip around the 16th so Jared can defend his thesis at BYU, but I will be there longer around Thanksgiving and we must see each other!

Rebekah said...

hello, frehners! greeting from the george family. good luck in school.