Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When did I have kids?.... Oh wait, they are not mine

Last week I felt young again. It was babysitting week for me. It seemed as if everyone had plans except for me. So I got to be the babysitter. Last Tuesday was our good friend Jim’s birthday so I watched Jimmy and Katie for a few hours. Jimmy is 3 and Katie is almost 8 weeks. It went pretty well. Jimmy and I played lots of fun imaginary games with monsters and bad guys. He was very careful to make sure that the monsters didn’t get baby Katie. Then on Saturday I watched Liam my little sister Ashten’s baby. He is 9 months old so he was crawling everywhere. He was pretty good till he got hungry and I knew I was suppose to feed him but I wasn’t sure what the formula powder to water ratio was suppose to be so he had a lot of those “Puffs” till I talked to my sister and found out how to mix his formula. He was a great kid after he ate. Well all and all it wasn’t too bad. They are fun to barrow but it defiantly reminds me why Dugan and I are waiting a while longer before we have any children of our own.

No comments: