We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Thursday, June 5, 2008
We Got In!
Many of you already know this but I was trying to get a picture before I posted about it. We have been way to busy. So I decided not to wait any longer. Last Wednesday Dugan and I got home late and were checking the mail. We saw that we each had a letter from the Architecture Department at the University of Utah! Oh no! We couldn't believe the letters were already here. They were suppose to come mid June. Anyway so as we opened our letters and we both announced that we had "GOT IN". We hugged and cried and jumped up and down hugging. We were so excited. The only down side is that we opened those letters at 11:15pm. Oh well our family and friends Love us so we called everyone. To my surprise everyone I called was still up. I thought I would get a restful sleep but no luck there. I was not loosing sleep over worry I was loosing sleep over excitements. The next morning the girls from work were so happy for me. Thank you so much to those who have supported Dugan and I. We are truly grateful for all the prayers and words of encouragement. Dugan and I are fully aware of how many people want us to design there house when we are finished. We just don't know if you are all aware of how much Architects charge. Even the ones who are your friends(jk).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting! Jason and I are very happy for you guys. Good luck!
:D but i'm your sister. How about FREE!!! i will do the taxes for it :D lol. then chris can do photos! fair trade "RIGHT"
I love you sis! We are SO SO SO happy for you!
Congrats! I hope that means you are stickin' around longer!
Congrats you guys!! That is so awesome. I'm really excited for the both of you!
Post a Comment