We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination.
"A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart."
~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Sunday, June 29, 2008
YW at the Temple
Today was so wonderful. Dugan and I went with 3 YW to the SLC temple to do baptisms. Dugan is taking the picture. In the picture from left to right (Alex, Char, Heather and Hailey). Dugan thanks for coming and baptizing us.
How fun - I have only done baptisms there once and I think it was when we were in YW's! I loved your farmers market post too - do you know if they have any in provo/orem? I went to the 5th ward for church last Sunday for Jonathan's homecomming talk and I saw your mom!
2 comments:
How fun - I have only done baptisms there once and I think it was when we were in YW's! I loved your farmers market post too - do you know if they have any in provo/orem? I went to the 5th ward for church last Sunday for Jonathan's homecomming talk and I saw your mom!
I like the picture, very pretty!
Post a Comment