
YES! This morning I was able to go to the Framers Market. It has been open for two Saturday's but I was out of town the first week and had to work last week. The Farmers Market is one of my Fav. things in the Summer. There are so many wonderful things there. Today I got some 9 month old Cheddar Cheese that is aged Perfectly, some yummy raspberry salsa and Raspberry Jalapeno glaze, plus my two fav. Honey-butter and Apricot Honey goat cheese. Oh how I love to buy Local. I would recommend to anyone to find out if you have a Local Farmers Market and see what wonderful surprises it holds for you. I was a little jealous of all the basil plants for sale at the market because they were all bigger then my little basil plant at home but it will grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment