We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Working Women
I have had a wonderful first few days of work. I LOVE having so much to do that I hardly want to take a lunch break. The project that I am working on is very exciting. I have to admite it's funny going into something knowning you will have lots of questions but then being disappointed in yourself for not knowning the answers. That is so silly. I am working my hardest and learning so much so fast it is amazing. I also have many waves of the emotion of gratitude come over me through out each day. I am so happy. I want to embrace eachday. I want to leave the office so tired that I bearly have energy to do my nightly workout. So i know i truly gave it my all. Maybe Wednesday can be the exception since I have 3 hours of my jazz and ballet class I love it to much to be to tired to do my best there too. I am far from perfect but I love that everyday I am trying to be a better person,friend, wife,and stranger. Today I walked from work to the trax station. It gave me time to let work sink in. I am so grateful for my life and the person the Lord is molding me to be. I also started to think today more seriously about my ARE lisancing exams. I am giving myself the summer off but I want to study for my first one and try and take it before the holiday season. We will see. Also a shout out to my arch chick JEN. Congratulations on your first day at your new job. She is so talented and she will do great things for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment