We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Saturday, June 30, 2012
NEW BAG
Hello Out there. Can I just say how much I LOVE Lululemon. They really do have so many cute things. I just got a new travel bag today that is so cute and functional. There is a part of me that doesn't want to use it because I want it to last forever but the other part of me wants to find as many excuses to use it as possible. I am not expecting or anything but honestly it could make a really fun diaper bag in the future if it last that long. Anyway, super excited to retire my gray and pink back pack for this new fun chic bag. I will have to take a picture since it isn't even on there website yet. I want to use it right now but I am going to a wedding reception tonight so it wont really be appropriate. oh FYI my 10 year high school reunion is tonight too but the wedding reception is one of my bro's long time best friends. I can't believe I have been out of high school for 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment