Monday, November 1, 2010

I know I am behind on my journal but I wanted to post this.

I had the Pleasure of being in the same ward as this wonderful Man for 13 years. He had the most amazing spirit that I could feel when I was around him. He also has a wonderful family and I have thought about them many times over the years. He will be greatly missed but I know that like the Obituary says that he can now run and sing. Love you Thad

Click to see his Picture http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/article_27873f41-6581-5503-8e3d-73094fb9e7a6.html

Thad Aaron Sutton

April 29, 1976

October 24, 2010

Thad Aaron Sutton passed away peacefully in the arms of his mother and surrounded by family on Sunday, October 24, 2010, due to complications from pneumonia.

Thad was born April 29, 1976, in Abilene, Texas as the seventh son of Colonel (ret.) Tom and Laraine Sutton. Thad was born with a rare birth defect - he was one in a million. Thad's life expectancy was short - maybe a day or a month - what a miracle that this world got to enjoy his sweet and tender spirit for 34 years!

Thad was incredibly loved and adored by his family and all who met him. Even though Thad never learned to talk, his cheerful demeanor (along with his infectious laugh, noisy chirps, and large smile) changed the life of those around him. Without hearing a word from him, you knew Thad loved you.

Thad loved ice-cream, peanut butter pancakes, Karen Carpenter songs, and especially being with his family and friends. Thad loved when people talked and sang to him, lay down next to him, or held him in their arms.

We know that Thad is being held in Christ's arms and that he is enjoying every moment now that he can run and sing. We love you, Thad - our lives have truly been blessed because of you.

Thad is survived by his parents, Tom and Laraine Sutton, his siblings Tony (Tracy), Todd (Brooke), Tim, Thomas (Vanessa), Troy (Thora), Trent (Liz), Lara (Jesse Olson), Travis (Ky Frandsen), and Lesa (Mike Ross); as well as 18 nieces and 5 nephews.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I had no idea. Thanks for posting this Charlotte. I will never forget Thad.