Sunday, May 2, 2010

Why is it that I go Crazy AFTER it's all over

This is a question I often ask myself at the end of every semester. Between a few days and even up to a week after my big Studio project is finished I go CRAZY. This usually consist of me having a complete melt down which may or may not happen once, twice or maybe even three times. I have decided that it is just my bodies way of coming off the severe stress. It is not fun. This time it even feels a little more intense because there are extra emotions present. On Friday I will be graduating. Which is wonderful but also means that there are people who are not coming back for there Master's. It is crazy to live and breath with the same 43 students for TWO YEARS and then in one day we all wish one another good luck in there life and then they are gone. Maybe if I write about this now I will be better prepared for Friday. I know I am a nerd and get close with almost everyone I meet. (I should say if they let me) It makes me think back to High School Graduation (which was a long time ago) I was very happy that day but Change can be hard and it was then too. Well anyway it has just been one of those days when the emotions are running high and I am just not sure how or what to feel. But the Sun will come out tomorrow (this is Utah so I should say) I hope the Sun is suppose to come out tomorrow. I have fun things happening tomorrow that I will share later.

No comments: