We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination. "A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart." ~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Studio is Finished for another year
It has been another wonderful year at the U. I am even a little sad that this year is coming to an end. But I can already feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders. One more Theory paper and then Graduation. The house is clean and Dugan and I are having lots of fun together. Time to move all our stuff back from the school. It's a good thing we have a week. : ) Lots of fun summer post to come. (Well that is if it stops snowing and the wind stops blowing). I will count my blessings and name them one by one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment