Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation


Dugan and I now have our Bachelors in Science in Architecture.
I woke up early and was getting really excited and kept thinking about when I graduated from high school. Dugan had to go into work for a few hours before graduation. He got home about an hour before we had to leave and wasn't feeling well at all. My parents, sister and her boy Liam came. Right after walking across the stage to receive our diplomas (ok just the covers) Dugan told me he thought he better go. I couldn't believe it. We never get sick and here he was at graduation not feeling well. After it was all over I went and introduced my parents to some of my professors. Then we headed to my house and I made yummy sandwiches. When we got home we found out that Dugan had thrown up twice right outside the building 30 sec after he left. Poor guy! He said it could have been really bad if he threw up setting in his seat. We had a nice afternoon then had a quite night at home. We are so excited about this milestone in our life and look forward to going back for our Masters in the fall. Thanks for all the Love and Support.

2 comments:

Jason and Ronda said...

Congrats! I hope you guys enjoy your break until school starts again.

Rach said...

Congrats, its successful women like you who make me stay in school and keep pushing forward. Thanks for your great example.