Friday, December 11, 2009

SCHOOL IS OUT.... Love, Joy and Comfort is IN

Dugan and I took our last final on Wednesday. We have been up to school on Thursday and Friday documenting things and cleaning up but no stress there. We have had the most wonderful past few days. Yesterday I made breakfast, lunch and dinner and they were all eaten in the comfort of our OWN home. We cuddled on the couch with the fireplace burning and watched a movie. We went to bed just after ten. This morning we stayed in bed watching Julie and Julia till Noon. Then we went to Breakfast at this fun little local diner. Then went by the school to take a few more pictures of our models. D went to work for a few hours and I went Christmas shopping. Then we came home and had dinner and I wrapped a few presents. We are now seating together on the couch with the fireplace burning and about to have some hot chocolate. This really is the life. We still have lots to to do on our Grad school portfolio's, but we will work on them starting next week. We are totally in Love and are enjoying our wonderful break.

No comments: