Monday, November 30, 2009

thanksgiving Part II

This post will be a quick one. On Friday I had to be to work by 9:30 am that would normally not be a big deal but considering I went to sleep after 3:30 am. I got to work and we were still busy. But I really enjoyed it. I worked till 4. I made dinner and then Dugan and I decided to go see the movie New Moon. I wasn't really planning on seeing it till it came out on video but Dugan and I were looking for something fun to do. Then we came home and went to bed so I wouldn't be tired for my 6:00 am shift the following morning. Well 6:00 am came Pretty Early. I was still in the I love work mood but I wasn't feeling good. I had been fighting a baby cold the past few days but Saturday morning it was bad. I only worked for about 5 hours and then came home and Slept. After my nice long nap I worked on homework for a few hours. I had a friends B-day party so D and I went to celebrate with her. On Sunday we went to hang out with our friends the Clarks who we hadn't seen since Halloween. We had another B-day to Celebrate with another friend so we went to do that and then came back to the Clarks so we could play a few games. Oh Man form 9:00 pm on I just kept wishing the weekend didn't have to be over but it was coming to an end.

No comments: