Dugan and I went with our friends Jim and Carrie and my sister Ashten and her husband Chris to see WICKED!!! We had a nice dinner and then headed to the theater. We sat on the 7th row in the center. It was so amazing. I have been cleaning the past few days and love singing along to the soundtrack. I recommend to anyone to get a ticket and go. I can't wait to see it again. My parents saw it twice and loved it both times even though it was all with in a two weeks of each other.
At dinner
At dinner
Carrrie and Jim
In case you thought I looked a little taller then normal it was because I was wearing my new heels and there are pretty high. This is a picture of them but mine are a darker brown. I have them in Black too. I LOVE THEM!!!

1 comment:
Post a Comment