Sunday, May 17, 2009

RACE for the CURE

I know this was last week but I am still getting all caught up. My SD card is being weird in my camera so I don't have the pic of me with the other two girls I ran with but I thought I should still post these ones.

This is a picture of the team shirts we made.
They took us less then 30 seconds to make them but we like them.
(Save the Boobies)
My Awesome Pink Super Hero Cape.





3 comments:

The Coles said...

Char! THanks so much for your sweet message, you're the best! Your support means alot! I love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. Hope life is treatin you well! Miss you!

Kathy said...

I love the cape. Again, I am totally stealing that idea when I do it in October.

daniel frehner said...

Oh so very cool, i really like your gear!