Thursday, March 21, 2013

CHANGE

The past few months have brought a lot of change. I have been really good at writing my journal but I forget to post things on here. The two biggest changes are that I am working for a different firm and I have a new calling at church. The Architecture world is a crazy one. As for church I have loved teaching my little primary kids, but look forward to working with some amazing women and getting to know all the ladies in my ward as I serve as the first counselor in the Relief Society. Dugan and I are loving life. I really enjoy all my dancing and having weekends to play. I can't believe that March is almost over. Anyway, things are great here.

1 comment:

Keyisme said...

Hey, I'm trying to find a way to contact Ashten. I saw her at my baby shower a year ago, but since then, her phone number, email, blogs and everything i have to contact her, doesn't work. I'd appreciate a phone number and address. Thanks! Sorry to use your blog to ask for it... that's the only contact i have for you... hopefully you check this soon. Send me your phone number too, please? :)