Sunday January 16th 2011
I LOVE church. I love taking notes and learning as much as possible. I know I might be a little weird but it is just how I am. So I will try and limit my Sunday comments even though I have so much to share. Here are a few of my thoughts. Excited to hear talks from Preach my Gospel each month. Learning to be better about putting Christ at the center of my life and Fasting. All the meetings were wonderful. I came home and had a nice afternoon resting (not doing homework) and then we went to our friends Jeff and Shasta’s house. They made us enchiladas for dinner and Dugan made molten lava cake for dessert. Then we watched the new Karate Kid. It was a fun day.
Monday January 17th 20011
Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Sandra. Hope you had a wonderful day.
The success of a no homework Sunday was nice but brought lots to do on Monday. Good thing it was a holiday so I could get everything done. Thank you Martin Luther King.
Tuesday January 18th 2011
It was a long weekend but school is in full swing. Today was almost four hours of lecture classes in the same (cold) room. I am not sure how I can do this twice a week for the rest of the semester but I will find away. So I am starting my paper about Architectural forensics and building failures. It should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes. I also am doing some research to find what I want to write my 20 page paper about for my modernism class. After classes I had to get out of the building so I headed to my R.I.P.P.I.D. class. It is so hard. It is an acronym for Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet. I am excited about taking it this semester. Then it was time to keep working on my two projects that are due for Structures tomorrow night. I have been enjoying working on the assignment about a frogs structure. I talked about it’s legs, eyes and toes. I LOVE frogs always have, always will.

Wednesday January 19th 2011
I have decided Wednesdays are going to be a little crazy. Worked on my building for structures and maps for studio. Then I had studio from 2-5 and then structures form 6-9. It is still hard to have a night class. We got home. I made a quick dinner and it was bedtime.
Thursday January 20th 2011
Today was nice. Our modernism teacher is out of the country till next Wednesday. I had plenty to do for studio tomorrow so I worked on all my stuff. Went to the Gym. I had an appointment and then school stuff till 9:00pm when we had to meet with our group from last semesters concrete class to move our 4 -400 lb concrete bench blocks. It was pretty uneventful but I still had homework when I got home. It was a very late night.
Friday January 21st 2011
I know it might be cliché but TGIF. Today Dugan took me to the school before he had work so I could finish painting my maps for Studio. These maps have been pretty fun. I will try and take a picture and put it in next weeks post. I had the chance to map out my growing up neighborhood in Provo. It brought back wonderful memories and let me express myself. Along with my maps I had to find 24 types of buildings that are built on rivers around the world. I even Skyped my brother to ask him if he knew of anything in Hong Kong. Studio went fast and then Dugan and I could go home at 5:30. YES!!! I made dinner and we went to get dessert. We decided on a piece of Coconut Buttermilk Cake from the Dodo. They were so busy we took it to go. I was tired and have work tomorrow at 6:00am. Goodnight
Saturday January 22nd 2011
Early morning work. I woke up with a full heart and was grateful that the past week had gone pretty well. I enjoyed work and loved getting a chance to chat a bit with a co-worker. Today was a short shift at work. I was home and taking a nap by noon. I was plan on getting up and getting all my homework done and running errands but when I woke up I didn’t feel good and I couldn’t focus. So I ran to pick up art supplies, to the school and then to the grocery store (which took forever). I couldn’t find anything I needed. Anyway then I got home and made Coconut Shrimp for dinner. Tried to do homework but was so distracted.
It’s been a busy week but I am excited to keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment