Thursday, February 26, 2009

Animations deserve more credit

So after a few weeks and more hours then you can even imagine (due to every 10 sec taking over 36 hours to even render) this little animation is done (well for now)
The building I designed using 3d Auto cad and the movie was put together using Mag ex (which isn't the best program but it does the job). I have been humbled and will be more aware of the efforts it takes to put together a full length animated movie. Make sure your sound is on!


p.s. do to the size of the file it may skip al little on different people's computers. It is 1min and 50 sec

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte this is AMAZING!! I am so proud of you! And all you put into your school, and everything else :D LOL!

Rach said...

Really..this is amazing. You are learning so much, and working so hard. Good for you! Thank you for sharing your talents with us, this tells me you love what you do that you would put so much time and effort into it. It's beautifully done!