We are just two crazy in love Architecture Students who believe the Journey is the Destination.
"A great architect is not made by way of a brain nearly so much as he is made by way of a cultivated, enriched heart."
~Frank Lloyd Wright~
Monday, December 15, 2008
Friend of a Friend cont.
Here is the next part of the story. On Sunday night people gathered together to show there love and support as Heather handed over her baby son.
In my wildest imagination, I WOULD NEVER want to know what that feels like! The all-encompassing selfless love you feel for your own child is so amazing.......being absolutely devastated could only begin to describe how I would feel. That is absolutely horrible. I pray that that family finds strength and faith to get through it. Thanks for sharing. I hope all is well with you and Dugan!
1 comment:
In my wildest imagination, I WOULD NEVER want to know what that feels like! The all-encompassing selfless love you feel for your own child is so amazing.......being absolutely devastated could only begin to describe how I would feel. That is absolutely horrible. I pray that that family finds strength and faith to get through it. Thanks for sharing. I hope all is well with you and Dugan!
Post a Comment