Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ABC's

Ashten Tagged me so here you are.
ABC
A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached and keeping it that way!
B-BEST FRIEND: My hubby Dugan and a few special girls in my life (they know who they are)
C-CAKE OR PIE: Cake, chocolate with chocolate frosting or Angel food with strawberries and whip cream
D-DAY OF CHOICE: Sunday, I love going to church and hang out with family and friends
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS: My cell phone when away from home
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Light blue and any shade of PINK
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears, but they have to be covered in Chocolate
H- HOMETOWN: Provo, Happy Valley
I-INDULGENCES: Organizing, Scrapbooking and over priced Fine Dining
J-JANUARY OR JULY: July i love being warm
K- KMART OR WALMART: Walmart all the way, I am a student what do you expect. But I do dream of being able to shop at Target.
L-LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT: Dugan
M- MARRIAGE DATE: June 15, 2005 3 year anniversary what to do, what to do?
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2- one of each, who could ask for more.
O-ORANGS OR APPLES: Juicy oranges and crunchy apples
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS: gaining weight, and being alone
Q-QUOTES: The Journey is the destination.
R- REASON TO SMILE: I am a daughter of Heavenly Father and he Loves me.
S-SEASON: REAL spring, not Utah spring, i love the flowers in bloom and the change of season
T-TAGGED FRIENDS: Anyone who reads my Blog and feels like it
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I talk too much for anything to be Unknown
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: It depends on what I need.
W- WORST HABIT: I have a Temper
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND OR MAMMOGRAM: Ultrasound
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Depends on my mood but Sushi is always good
Z- ZODIAC: Aries

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love reading all about Charlotte. P.S. Don't dream about shopping at target, they have an awful return policy which steers me clear of that store.